I love doing affirmations and have used them for many years. My recent Hay House Radio show (Monday 30th April 2012) was on ‘The Power of Affirmations’, where I went into the science of how they work and their impact upon the brain and body.
Near the end of the show, I read out my Top-Ten list of affirmations and several people have since got in touch to ask if I could put them down on paper. So here they are:
My TOP TEN AFFIRMATIONS
1. I am grateful for all that I am, for all that I have, and for all that I experience.
2. I live each day with happiness and joy, trusting that only good things come to me.
3. I love and accept myself just as I am.
4. I love to cultivate thoughts that enrich my life and my relationships
5. I let go of blame and I speak my truth authentically – without judging myself or others.
6. I love to focus on the good things in my life and I love that doing this brings me more blessings.
7. I have the inner strength to handle any situation that I find myself in.
8. My mind and body are healthy and strong and I nourish them with my spirit, which is infinite.
9. I am flexible. I welcome changes in my life and adapt with courage and ease.
10. I allow myself to feel happiness and joy for no reason at all. Simply because I deserve it.
Why not write a list of your own? I bet each of us have a reservoir of untapped wisdom that only ever comes out when people need our help. Think of your list as advice for people who need it. 🙂